IEEE Computer Society Iran Section
The IEEE Computer Society based in the Iran is the leader among the organizations dealing with computing professionals. This premier organization formed in the year 2020 is wholly devoted to the fields of computing and information technology striving to induce continuous development in this sector. Serving the researchers and professionals in this field by providing information and assistance in career development through publishing journals conferences, magazines, online courses, software development, certifications, etc., this organization has carved a niche for itself in this field. Headquartered in Tehran, the society is governed by a Board of Governors. Since its inception, this organization is being led by its Society President Dr. Ali Ahmadi, a professor at Khajeh Nasir Toosi University.
Benefit of joining IEEE Computer Society
Grow your career with membership in the IEEE Computer Society, the leading organization of computing and information technology professionals.
What we offer:
- Trusted content from 33 magazines and transactions
- More than 9,000 conference publications
- Standards Development
- Online learning with more than 45 Professional Development Hours available
- Learn, collaborate and network at 225 international conferences, 350+ worldwide chapters and 40 technical communities
- Beginner and Advanced Software Developer Certifications
- Deep discounts on all conferences and events
- Leadership opportunities, including the opportunity to lead, publish and speak.
- Fields of interest: All major areas of computing and information technology: computer hardware, software, security, AI, multimedia, IT, networking, mobile computing, and more.
Explore IEEE Computer Society Membership Benefits
- Sharpen Your Skills to Boost Your Career
- Benefit from world renowned research and award-winning magazines relevant to all computing professionals.
- Stay on Top of Technical Trends
- Get discounts to conferences and tap into mentorship programs, career development webinars, and more.
- Grow Your Network
- Join +50k professionals in computing and participate in professional chapters, share your research, and collaborate on the latest trends.
- Become a Leader
- Spread inspiration and collaboration among the community by taking on a leadership position with the society.
Computer Magazine and so much more trusted, reliable content.
• Computer Magazine
Learn what’s new – and what’s next – with access to Computer Magazine. 12x/year.
• Magazines, Research, Journals, and Conference Proceedings
18 complimentary articles per membership year from the most trusted source in computing.
• Spectrum Magazine
IEEE’s flagship publication available to those that also belong to both IEEE and IEEE CS.
• IEEE Open Journal of the Computer Society
Save $350 on publishing papers with your IEEE Computer Society Membership.
• IEEE Computer Society Digital Library
Access the premier collection of technical periodicals and conference papers. INCLUDED with student membership.
Curating highly relevant news and research from across the CS publications in a single source.
• IEEE Author Services
Create the text, graphics, and supplementary files needed for your IEEE CS journal article.
• Discounts on Magazine Subscriptions
Get deep discounts on magazine subscriptions without paying for full CSDL access.
Vision & Mission
IEEE Computer Society Iran Chapter envisions to facilitate quality research publications, to provide technical information, community and personalized services that are of societal importance and beneficial for computer professionals.
The mission of IEEE Computer Society Iran Chapter is to develop and stimulate the use of computer technologies to enhance our living quality. It will act as a knowledge sharing platform for the regional community of technology leaders including researchers, educators, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students.
- Operate as the leading professional organization in computing technology.
- Create a sustainable financial model for the Computer Society.
- Increase membership and satisfaction of members in Computer Society.
- Increase diversity across all Computer Society